Dr. Jacqueline S. Turner

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jacqueline S. Turner

After a long seach for a GYN, I called BJC referral line, and was given Dr. Turner's name. This is the absolute best OB/GYN I have ever been to. I find that all of her staff is pleasant and friendly. The Nurse Practitioner that I see is also great. I hope to never switch as long as I live in the area.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr. Turner is the most supportive natural childbirth OB I've found in St. Louis. I looked hard for someone who was as confident in my abilties to birth my baby as I was since homebirth was not a financial option for us. I found Dr. Turner and she did not let me down. My birth was free of all interventions (and after my due date and the word "induction" was never uttered) and Dr. Turner made a couple of gently suggestions that helped me a lot. I recommend her any chance I get. If babies are not your thing, her practice is open to all forms of birth control you might want or need. I transferred from a practice that refused some forms of BC due to religious beliefs and this does not happen in Dr. Turner's office. There is sometimes a wait for appointments, but the office staff has gotten more prompt since moving to their new offices. I will continue to see Dr. Turner for my care for as long as I live in St. Louis.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

I LOVE DR TURNER,,, HOWEVER HER SECRETARY IS VERY LOUD AND UNPROFESSIONAL

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

She delivered my twin back in 2003 and my daughter in 2008, I Love Love Love her and all of her staff ! Ill be going back again now for my 3rd pregnancy !

flag | Submitted October 28, 2009

I've been a patient of Dr. Turner's since I was 18 years old, I'm now 31. She is great. My mother and two sisters are also patient's of hers. She is very down to earth and listens to suggestions I may have about my own care. I love her and recommend her to lots of people.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009

We really like Dr. Turner as our OB. She spent as much time with us as needed, and has a very relaxed calming beside manner. The office staff could be better as we have discussed with them previously, Dr. Turner is an excellent choice if you are looking for an OB/GYN

flag | Submitted March 27, 2008

I could not ask for better care from any doctor. My labor was induced and took a long time. Dr. Turner came to check on me regularly, and she actually called the hospital to check on me in the middle of the night. She explained all of my options to me from the beginning of my pregnancy. She was amazing during my delivery and took wonderful care of me after. I have and will continue to recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2006

Dr. Turner has been my doctor for the last 4 years. She came highly recommended to me. When I had my third baby it was the best birthing experience I had ever had. I had a natural child birth and she pretty much let me do what I wanted. I did not have to be on my back like I did for the other births I had with my previous doctor. She was very patient with me and I made three trips to the hospital before I gave birth and she was there. I would highly recommend her to other women.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2006

I think Dr. Turner would do better if she would realize as a doctor she needs to listen to her patient's desires and wishes regarding childbirth. If she wants to induce a patient on their exact due date, she should make her patient aware of all the reasons she feels the induction is necessary and then also all the complications that can occur with the process of augmentation/induction... I do not think she listens to her patient and there is not a good bedside manner...in fact she may not show up until you are ready to head for surgery! I hope that she learns to listen and realizes that not all women appreciate having their choices taken from them... I highly recommend finding another doctor if you do not want to end up having a cesarean section. I felt she never shared valuable information with me regarding my prenatal care and that information which could have helped me make a better choice was neglected entirely.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Dr. Jacqueline S. Turner's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Sask Health