Ratings for Dr. Renato Natale

Hands down the best doctor ever had him for all three pregnancies and I couldn’t of had a better doctor knew how to talk to his patients and after thw situation I went through after my last baby he saved my life from a mess up from another doctor in my hometown

flag | Submitted February 24, 2018

My words may fall short of what I had experienced during my pregnancy journey from this great doctor. I was referred to him by my family doc for my 2nd pregnancy. I had a very traumatic situation of life and death during my 1st delivery here in London, so I was one of high risk patients for my 2nd pregnancy. Throughout my 2nd pregnacy journey, I realized that I could not have found a better doc for me other than Dr Natale. He was not only professional but also proved his caring and loving nature for his patients. Dr Natale made my journey super smooth and relaxing instead of most scaring followed by what had happened to me during my 1st delivery. He not only helped me to deliver a healthy baby through c-section but also made sure of the fact that I suffered the least. I am always grateful to him to make my journey so beautiful. Thank you once again Dr Natale for what you did, you were nothing less than an angel to me during my 2nd pregnancy.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Love Dr Natale... Taken good care of me. He is very friendly and caring. He is like an angel to us!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

He was my doctor back in 1996 and 1997 amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Amazing doctor. I love him :) After 7 miscarriages and two high risk pregnancies. I now have two healthy boys!

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Loved Dr. Natale from start to finish! After my LO was born he made a special trip to my room to say congrats even tho we wasn't my delivering Doctor!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Hands down one of the best. If it wasn't for him my wife and son wouldn't have survived.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

I was treated like cattle. Nothing I said had any validity and he was verging on mean, His bedside manner was terrible and due to his negligence (because I brought up a diagnosis he dismissed) my daughter and I almost died. I had something that resembled a stoke after having my child and suffered amnesia for about a week. I had no idea who I was, who my husband was or that I had even had a kid, When he walked into the room I began screaming in terror, apparently he made an impression. Awful man.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

I am shocked to see anything negative about Dr. Natale. He is hands down the most wonderful, caring, funny Ob out there. If not for this man we would not have our two sons that are here and healthy. I am so thankful for him everyday. We just found out that we are expecting again and I really hope we are lucky enough a third time to be seen by him. I highly recommend him to everyone that is in a high risk pregnancy. You will be grateful just like we were. Thank you Dr. Natale and staff. You are wonderful, wonderful people. I saw him every week from 16 weeks to 34 weeks. He was even there for one of my births! I felt so lucky. Yes you have to wait most times for him long past your appointment time, but I can't complain when i know i am waiting on the best out there!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

A nice man but a bit dry. Quick appointments once he arrives but he knows his stuff. Very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016