Ratings for Noel N. Lawson

I first visited this office because of the reputation of the surgeons associated with Spinal Surgery Associates. What a disappointing and humiliating surprise it was to have to deal with Noel Lawson on the initial visit. I felt as though I was dealing with the "gate-keeper" associated with trying to establish a plan for wellness. I have been in extreme pain and as a last resort, sought the help of this group to get some relief and develop a plan for remediation. Lawson made me feel like I was there on a mission to simply "get drugs". I was in pain and looking for some medical help. I will never go back. I have found another treatment center here in Chattanooga that was willing to help me with some immediate relief from pain. They have developed a comprehensive treatment plan going forward that will provide permanent / (hopefully) drug free healing. If this center ever closes and I am left with no other choice than going through Lawson again, I will gladly make the commute to Atlanta.

Submitted July 3, 2014