Ratings for Dr. Valter Feyles

I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr Feyles. He is kind, calm, honest and sympathetic. He explains protocols and procedures so that everybody can understand. He answer questions and plans all steps with you. He is optimistic but also realistic. He cares and makes you confident. Staff is very friendly and professional. I am going through a difficult time and I am extremely pleased with the level of service of Dr Feyles. I feel he is taking care of me and I do not need to worry any longer.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Horrible experience at this clinic. Considering the nature of the field and the potentially vast amounts of money people might spend there, the lack of care and compassion is astounding! The Dr, is ok, nothing to rave about, found him to be somewhat arrogant but not too bad compared to his minions. The staff are not nice save for one decent nurse. The one youngish blonde woman, not even sure what her role is-receptionist/chaperone/whatever should consider a different line of work. Makes one feel like a nuisance to her existence. Thankful won't be going back as we found much ore caring people that are happy to look after us. Stay away if you can, make sure to do your research.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This Dr is very caring and is extremely knowledgeable. He keeps you informed and he explains all in details. He also tries to suggest things to save you money which is really good considering how expensive these treatments are. He also does not push you at all, but based on my experience it is best if you follow his suggestions and don't wait. I did not know him and I was used to other drs in the past which were not as honest so in the beginning I wasted some time rather than follow his advise immediately . I strongly recommend him. The staff is also gentle and cooperative.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I had a very good experience with Dr Feyles. He and his staff are caring and very professional. They also try to make you welcome and comfortable. Dr Feyles is very skilled and genuine. He makes you confident and cared for. I am truly lucky to have him as a physician!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Without a doubt Dr Feyles is the most caring person I have ever met. He is careful but able to solve problems. This was indeed a difficult process but he helped me all the way! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

This Dr is truly amazing. He keeps calm and explains everything in details. He does not sell you expensive procedures if it is not necessary. He tries to make it work for you. He has a vast knowledge of medicine and he does not want to do procedures at all cost as some other physicians do. He gives you time. Also, most important, he cares for your health and refuses to do procedures that can be risky for your particular case. I trust him completely and i will bring one of my friend as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Feyles is very knowledgeable in his field and very kind with his patients. He showed me a great deal of compassion and demonstrated again and again that he truly cares. The entire team is great as well.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

This doctor is the most gentle, knowledgeable, efficient and honest human being i have seen! I have only great things to say about him. I feel lucky and blessed.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

Dr Feyles is by far the best doctor i have ever seen. He is innovative and empathetic and gives a lot of hope. He makes his patients feel very comfortable even in uncomfortable situations. I wish i had met him before. He is the best.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2016

I was referred to Dr Feyles by my Dr after suffering an ectopic and miscarriage. We had tried to get pregnant for many months following that and had no luck. From day 1, I felt like I was wasting this guy's time. He went from telling me I had no problem to refusing to treat me until I had surgery. I was put through all the testing with hardly any results even given to me! He referred me to an OB who explained everything and came up with a treatment plan. I'm so happy I won't need to go back to him, but am sad for couples who have no other choice due to lack of options in the area. His staff was great, but he has no passion for his job and seems tired and disinterested no matter the time of day.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016