Ratings for Dr. Valter Feyles

After so many months of struggle I finally found a very good physician. You can see from the beginning that Dr Feyles really tries hard to help patients. He does not give up on you and eventually he finds the way. Like so many other patients that wrote comments in here, I was almost desperate because all the other doctors I have seen before could not help me. Dr Feyles is talented of course but he also tries so hard to understand the problem and he listens so carefully.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Thank you Dr Feyles for everything you have done for me. I will be forever grateful. I know that I had a very complicated issue, but you took care of my body and also were able to fix my fertility. You are really a wonderful person and very easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

I do not even know how to start to describe this wonderI want to thank Dr Feyles so ful physician. Perhaps he comes from a different planet where people are honest and generous. He is a superb doctor, yet not arrogant. It is super easy to talk to him and express feelings. He is always calm and very attentive to the needs. He not only takes care of fertility problems, but he fixes the body first. So lucky to have him. I want to thank him so much for everything!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr Feyles. He is kind, calm, honest and sympathetic. He explains protocols and procedures so that everybody can understand. He answer questions and plans all steps with you. He is optimistic but also realistic. He cares and makes you confident. Staff is very friendly and professional. I am going through a difficult time and I am extremely pleased with the level of service of Dr Feyles. I feel he is taking care of me and I do not need to worry any longer.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Horrible experience at this clinic. Considering the nature of the field and the potentially vast amounts of money people might spend there, the lack of care and compassion is astounding! The Dr, is ok, nothing to rave about, found him to be somewhat arrogant but not too bad compared to his minions. The staff are not nice save for one decent nurse. The one youngish blonde woman, not even sure what her role is-receptionist/chaperone/whatever should consider a different line of work. Makes one feel like a nuisance to her existence. Thankful won't be going back as we found much ore caring people that are happy to look after us. Stay away if you can, make sure to do your research.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

This Dr is very caring and is extremely knowledgeable. He keeps you informed and he explains all in details. He also tries to suggest things to save you money which is really good considering how expensive these treatments are. He also does not push you at all, but based on my experience it is best if you follow his suggestions and don't wait. I did not know him and I was used to other drs in the past which were not as honest so in the beginning I wasted some time rather than follow his advise immediately . I strongly recommend him. The staff is also gentle and cooperative.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I had a very good experience with Dr Feyles. He and his staff are caring and very professional. They also try to make you welcome and comfortable. Dr Feyles is very skilled and genuine. He makes you confident and cared for. I am truly lucky to have him as a physician!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Without a doubt Dr Feyles is the most caring person I have ever met. He is careful but able to solve problems. This was indeed a difficult process but he helped me all the way! I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

This Dr is truly amazing. He keeps calm and explains everything in details. He does not sell you expensive procedures if it is not necessary. He tries to make it work for you. He has a vast knowledge of medicine and he does not want to do procedures at all cost as some other physicians do. He gives you time. Also, most important, he cares for your health and refuses to do procedures that can be risky for your particular case. I trust him completely and i will bring one of my friend as well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr Feyles is very knowledgeable in his field and very kind with his patients. He showed me a great deal of compassion and demonstrated again and again that he truly cares. The entire team is great as well.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016