Ratings for Dr. Traci M. Edwards

I have seen her for several years and have complete confidence in her, so much so that I did away with my pediatrician and even take my kids to her. I looked for years for a Dr I felt comfortable with and that I knew when I was told something it was correct. Not only do I feel she is the best Dr in the city, her partner Dr. Samples is also wonderful. I have never had to wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room. Overbooking doesn't seem to be a practice they enjoy forcing down your throat, yet you will never feel like you are being rushed or herded through like sheep. She will take the time to listen to you and ask questions to make sure she pinpoints exactly what the problem may be. My entire family loves her. All 3 of my kids are completely confortable with her, they even joke with her and she right back with them! If you are looking for a pcp I would definately recommend making an appointment. On a side note, she's gorgeous and has a wonderful fashion sense! :)

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

Dr. Traci M. Edwards's Credentials

• University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)