Ratings for Jane M. Carlson Korb

Jane is great, she gives it to you straight- no games. Love her honesty and her respect of my thoughts as a patient that makes me feel like I actually have a choice with some of the care provided to me and helps me find possible options for treatment. Very understanding and great energy.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Dr Jane is the best. I'm trying to find the location she is practicing at now. She listens and understands that you know your body better than anyone. She is not judgemental. One of the most pleasant medical personal I have dealt with and I'm 70 yrs old.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Jane is who I call my "scrapper". When I was at a loss...at my very lowest in both physical and mental health, she was there truly caring for me. I have a tough disease to diagnose and treat. Dr Korb knows I know my body, listens to me with compassion and empathy. I truly adore her and will follow her anyplace she goes. My Doc for life

flag | Submitted May 3, 2014