Ratings for Dr. Barry I. Alper

he is the best doctor i have ever met and i think he should be the president. because he is the most important person in my life. he was very helpful and he gave me free samples. it would have cost me thousands of dollars. and now my allergies are gone and i feel better than i have ever felt before. i have had asthma for 12 years and he has helped me all the way.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2008

He was very informed about allergens and the options for treatement. Gave me samples to try before deciding on a treatment. Helped me understand what might and might not work for my symptoms.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2007

I saw him for 5 years of allergy shots because he wouldn't listen to me when I said it had been 4 years and I was done. I finally was able to go to someone else and the shots never worked.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

He doesn't listen - asks questions then will not wait for the complete answer. He is condescending and out and out rude. He comes to Mankato from the cities once a week - there aren't many options but I AM going to find someone else... I am totally willing to drive HOURS a week just to avoid him. Sad.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Dr. Barry I. Alper's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1977)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal