Ratings for Dr. Joseph S. Weinstein

Dr. Weinstein scheduled me for stress test in 3 months but this information was not put into records and the appointment person had me for this test in the next week after this visit. I pushed back and thought that we had this corrected but contacted at the end of that same week to remind me of my stress test the following week. I again explained that this test was scheduled for July and this had been an error. Also the person making the appointments was scolding the nurse in front of my daughter and myself which is a conversation that should not be taking place in front of patients. I couldn't believe that on top of that the person making the appointments still made the stress test for a April date instead of July.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr Weinstein is very caring and patient. He takes the time to listen and takes positive reassuring actions.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Excellent except for his being punctual. Great Physician

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Everybody and their time is equally important... ; ' )

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Very impressed by his knowledge and his office staff, Also I felt very much at ease with him. THANKS

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I've been using Dr. Weinstein since 2002 and will not not change. He is the best cardiologist around.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Weinstein was very knowledgeable . He answered questions that I asked and seemed to show interest to me, as a patient. All the staff was friendly and pleasant. Yes, I would recommend him to others needing a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I have been very pleased with the care Dr. Weinstein has given me. Would recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

My initial visit with Dr. Weinstein was after I had a stroke. Both Dr.W and his staff were very professional and knowledgeable. All of my questions were answered and I was not over prescribed with medication. I would refer Dr. Weinstein.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Excellent knowledge of cardiac questions. Small wait in office but very much worth the wait.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

Dr. Joseph S. Weinstein's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)