Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Eldemire

Michael was such a good doctor, The only thing that could make it better is if I could have gotten that new Mazda 1/4 ton instead of him

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Does anyone know where my doctor went? He was a great Dr. and after he left Crestwood I don't know where to reach him??

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

This is one of the best Doctors I have ever seen. He listens to you and most importantly he looks you in the eye. He has always been proactive in his diagnostics. Love this guy!

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Dr. E is fantastic. I've been going to him for several years now and he's been nothing but great. Very caring, very compassionate, and extremely accurate in diagnosing the problems that I've had over the years. Top notch doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

Very clueless doctor. He gave me steroids while I have a serious infection. He's left me disabled for the last two years and most likely for the rest of my life and I'm not even 30 years old yet. Stay away from this man.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2009

Dr. Michael J. Eldemire's Credentials

• Univ Of Saskatchewan, Coll Of Med, Saskatoon, Sask, Canada (Grad. 1989)

Delta Dental