Ratings for Dr. Ann E. Miller

"Dr." Miller was one of the worst doctors I've ever met. Rude, uncompassionate, insensitive human being and female, let alone physician. I have been struggling with fertility issues, and when I told her about the amount of time we've been trying to conceive (>1 yr), she actually SCOFFED at me telling me my fertility concerns were trivial because it's not like we've been trying for "that long" as compared to others. I also told her about how we had been successful once but it had quickly miscarried. Again, all she had were extremely insensitive comments that were only belittling. She then proceeded to insist on doing a PAPSMEAR which was not even the reason I went in for an appt that day. I was so upset by this woman, and I wished my husband were present to help speak up for me during this tyrannical appt. where she just kept steam-rolling me. I ended up sitting in the parking lot crying in my car because of how offensive it had all been. I vehemently do NOT recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

no bedside manner. would not recommend her. She did not know how to communicate nor had any compasion. Non caring doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2012

I like ease of scheduling appointments when I need an OB. Also the office environment is not bad.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

Dr. Miller is a wonderful doctor. She listens, is caring, thorough, and is not an alarmist. I may be moving to Florida, and to be honest, I hate to leave her.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

She is very pleasant and professional. I chose her group, OB/Gyn Care of Southern New Jersey, mainly because I work at the hospital that her group is affiliated with and found them to be the best choice and I would reccommend them to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Dr. Ann E. Miller's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)