Ratings for Dr. Ronald Romano

13 years with Dr. Romano. I have never felt more comfortable and confident with a PCP. I moved from Lincoln to Aquidneck Island in 2010 and I still travel the 50 miles to his office.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr Ramano is a great doctor, if you like to be sent to a specialist for any issue. He will not treat anything all he does is hand out referrals. When he gives out his referrals his office staff will not even make the appointment. Very disappointed!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Romano for over 6 years now. He is very easy to talk to and a great PCP. I wish I could say the same about his office staff. It pains me to speak with them, especially on the phone.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Romano as my primary care Doctor for about 7 years. I was referred to him by my sister, and low and behold, my entire family now see's him. He is a great caring Doctor. I appreciate all he has done for me! I have seen him with various problems and he knew right where to send me. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a PCP. His office staff is great as well! Thank you Dr. Romano and staff for happily caring for myself and many members of the family =)

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Very thorough, detailed, nice guy and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

I've known Dr. Romano for about 8 years. I find him to be helpful and knowledgeable. He's also really easy to talk to. He was great working with me to get the dosage of my various medications just right and he actually listened to what I had to say. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2007

Nice guy...knowledgable and friendly. His employee's could be a little friendlier, but other than that no complaints.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2006

I've been happy with him for 4 years now. Makes you feel comfortable and listens to your symptoms.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2006

Dr. Romano did not work well for me...my father loved him though. I found him to be too reliant on his PDR and not in tune with my needs and communications.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2005

I went to Dr Romano for years, nice guy, easy to talk to, and thorough

flag | Submitted November 19, 2004

Dr. Ronald Romano's Credentials

• University Of New England, College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1993)

HealthPartners

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "13 years with Dr. Romano. I have never felt more comfortable and confident with a PCP. I moved from Lincoln to Aquidneck Island in 2010 and I still travel the 5..."

April 28, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3721'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 5, 2014