Ratings for Dr. Alyssa Dweck

i have been a patient of Dr. Dweck's for many years. She delivered my now 15 year old child. Lately it hit me that she has never, ever asked me how that child is. She seems uncaring. clinical. I am going to change OBGYN's. it's one thing to be business only, but in this field, as my obgyn for 20 years and she seems to barely have time during my appt? nah. i will try elsewhere. she's too busy with her book career.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

When I first started seeing her i agree that you felt rushed and the way others describe her on this page. She isn't the warmest fuzziest person, but she is not cold at all. As another said on here, she is no nonsense and is straight forward. Part of what some feel, might just have been her mannerisms and way of speaking, but I never felt like I was being rushed out the door. Dr Dweck has remained my OB/GYN for baby#2, because I feel she is a great doc who knows her stuff. This pregnancy was high risk . I have to say her demeanor has changed for the better over time. She was much warmer and attentive during the visits. Her caring manner comes out better. She explained the risks I would be dealing with for baby#2 and I felt fully informed and very comfortable with her care in every way. If you want your hand held and to be coddled, maybe she’s not for you. If you want a good doctor to take care of you who is very knowledgeable, she is a good choice.Her nurses are great too!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

I am very disappointed in Dr. Dweck's bedside manners. She does not make you feel like a patient. I feel more like a number. I am pregnant, and have had prior experiences with other Drs. in the practice. She maybe extremely knowledgeable, smart and caring, but she does not show it in her rushed visits. If she just took the time to smile at me, be personable, make eye contact with me and my husband, and sympathize with our needs and concerns, she would be an excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Disappointed in her bedside manner, came acoss as rushed and distracted. I was faced with a medical decision, and felt as if i did not have all the medical info I needed to make one when i walked out of that office. I had to seek a second opinion.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

DR. Dweck is the best Ob GYN out there. She is very straight forward , down to point and no nonsense which is why I like her a lot. She might seem a little impersonal at first but when you get to know her, she is a very caring and sweet woman. I am so happy I found her.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2009

Dr. Dweck is very sharp and I trust her medically; however her interpersonal skills could be better. She is always in such a rush and hardly looks me in the eye when I am talking to her. I definitely feel like a number in her office.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

I was very disappointed after visiting Dr. Dweck. I had always seen a male ob-gyn and thought that a female might be more understanding to what I was experiencing. I was sadly mistaken. Dr. Dweck made assumptions about me and didn't listen carefully to my concerns. She asked me to summarize my medical history, but then cut me off as I spoke. She trivialized my concerns and made me feel insignificant. She also displayed a lack of common medical knowledge related to hormone levels throughout the female monthly cycle. I was not impressed with my conversation with her or her medical suggestions.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

Dr. Dweck is extremely thorough and knowledgeable. She always follows up and genuinely cares for me as a patient. I am happy I found her. She has been my OBGYN for 6 years. She delivered my daughter before she was my DR. Now she is helping me through the next phase in my life.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

Dr. Dweck is by far the best doctor I have ever had. She is very understanding and knowledgable. I don't know what I would do without her. I wish all my doctor's were as great as she is.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. Dweck is through and caring. I wouldn't know what to do without her.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Dr. Alyssa Dweck's Credentials

• Hahnemann Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19102 (Grad. 1990)

Top Hospitals in Mount Kisco, NY