Ratings for Lynn M. Armstrong

I've been going to this place for two years. I have an auto-immune condition that went undetected because the DNP not MD did not do the proper tests. When you get a regular check up, they do not check all the levels of the thyriod. My Thyroid levels were fine but they did not check the anti-bodies. I starting losing my hair and "Dr." Armstrong told me to get an herbal spray. After three months the condition got worse. Then she finally referred me to a dermatologist who actually ran extensive testing. They found all sorts of issues. So, I came back to get more tests because I know there is something wrong with my liver and heavy metals. Dr. Armstrong would not run the tests. The heavy metal blood test only checks exposure from the last three months. I need the forced urine test which shows where the heavy metals are stored from a long period of time ago which was when I had the heavy metal exposure. She had no idea what I was talking about. Why do I know more about this than her? Doctors are too lackadaisical. You need to be your own advocate for your health. Otherwise you will end up sick and on pills for the rest of your life. They alway refuse to do extensive testing until it's pretty much too late to reverse any sort of condition. You're going to have to treat them like how you would a waiter. Otherwise, they will stomp all over you with their ego.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017