You may also like

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Dr. Joe is not only the highest qualified doctor, but, he has love and compassion. And, he will not rush you and listens to you. I love Dr. Joe. I do not know what I would do without him. He understands me and all his patients. Personalized treatment. I have been with him nearly 33-35 years. He is like family. We just feel great knowing our lives are in the hands of the best doctor ever. I have seen others, but none come even close to him and his love and expertise!!! We love you Dr. Joe, you're great!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Our family LOVES Dr. Joe. He has been part of our lives for over 21 years. I would not trade him for anything. He is a caring, kind, loving person who truly connects with his patients. So happy to see this wonderful man continue to take care of the people who love him.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I'm so relieved that Dr. Longnecker is back and priviledged to be back in the office, helping out for as long as he needs me. The new staff is great! Beth is a Godsend and it's great to work with her again. Jen, Julie and Julie are so sweet! Dr was betrayed by those he trusted but he didn't throw in the towel, and now he is back stronger than ever! He chose his patients over the Heritage and that speaks for itself what kind of Dr. he is. Great to see many of his patients and the outpour of love for him! See you soon! Diane or..(nurse Diane) :D

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Hooray !!! Dr. Longnecker will be back in practice on Monday 3/22/10. Just in case you've been coming here for status on Dr. Joe as I have been, the official memo is out on this… He opens at 301 Bastenchury next Monday. Dr. Longnecker was always in it for his patients and it's my belief, that when his former Medical Group made him choose between them and his patients, he made the decision you would hope any Doctor would and chose his patients. For this, he has me as a loyal patient for life. He was certainly missed while he was away and I, for one, will be making my appointment for a check-up real soon.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2010

My family and I are loyal Dr. Longnecker patients. His practice embodies what is right with our health care system and should be a model for others. I've come in contact with many physicians in my 30 years as a registered nurse and none compare with "Dr. Joe". If you're reading this Dr. Joe, and decide to open a new practice, I would love to come to work for you and be a part of your health promotion ethic. If not, Joe and Bobbie want you to know how much we love you, appreciate you and also want you to know that you're always in our prayers.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. Joe is passionate for caring for his patients. He has been our family doctor (26 of us) for almost 30 years. He has had to put up with St Jude Heritage for way too long. My family and I are fed up with St Jude Heritage. Most of you know what I mean. My family is looking forward to Dr. Joe opening his new practice. Hey Joe, WE LOVE YOU. The Cabrera Family

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

This Dr. is by far the most personal, knowledgeable and careing Dr. I have ever been to and everyone I know and have talked to. We were all so devistated and did not know what we would do if he ever left. I am so , so very relieved that he is just taking a time off and will return to his own practice. We love him. He is the best. And if anyone thinks different, then they did not know him. He has helped me and if he was not there I could not trust other Doctors. That is how excellent and special this Dr.is. He is like our family. He knows his patients and his Medicine We miss him and have not been cared for properly by the group while he was gone. He was so wanted they placed 2 guards in his office when he temprarily left for this leave. Patients are sick of the network throwing them all over the place because they know no one can replace this wonderful Doctor or take his place. (with all due respect, doctors) This is a cry for help from his loving patients. He is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

St Jude Heritage Health has " parted " ways with Dr Joe BUT the good news is he will continue to practise opening his office in the Spring so all his numerous pts. can join him

flag | Submitted December 30, 2009

Dr. Joseph M. Longnecker's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1968)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Pacificare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Joe has been our family physician for more than 15 years - always caring, patient, thorough, knowledgeable and professional. "

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Joe is not only the highest qualified doctor, but, he has love and compassion. And, he will not rush you and listens to you. I love Dr. Joe. I do not know w..."

February 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We love Dr Joe! He has taken care of our family for 29 years! He is the most amazing, caring Dr we have ever met!"

September 8, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=37205'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Joseph&quot; to &quot;Joseph M.&quot;

October 20, 2013
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

January 21, 2012