Ratings for Dr. C. Don Ford

Dr Ford is not only very knowledgeable but does his background check on previous visits to define any changes. He is outstanding as a doctor and a gentleman.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

MDVIP program allows him to spend a lot of time with me--about 2 hours during my physical, and I could tell he had spent time before that going over my records. He even made a flow sheet of lab results going back 10 years! I liked him before, but I love him now!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2011

In May he joined MDVIP and to see him I have to pay an annual fee,but now he has time to address my concerns. He spent 2 hours doing my physical, and another time an hour trying to understand my medical issues. I have never had this much tie with a physicain...ever. I wish he had done this years ago!

flag | Submitted December 26, 2010

He is helpful and upbeat. He is willing to listen. He was willing to work with my nutritional and adreanal concerns. Once when he was not available the other Doctor was also helpful.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Have always found him to be thorough and competent.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

I feel that Dr. Ford is knowledgeable, but he is way too busy to spend the time necessary for each patient. He rushes through the appointment, and if he is not exactly sure how to help you he just prescribes a medication. I have been prescribed so many medications by him, and none of them have actually solved the problem. When you talk to him he seems like he isn't really listening to your complaint, and I feel like he has a problem admitting that he doesn't know how to help you. Instead of referring you to a specialist, he just gives you a new drug to try. Dr. Ford used to be a great doctor, but since his practice has expanded he has gotten too busy to give his patients the time and attention they need.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

I like the way his office integrates mainstream medicine with nutritional advice for those who agree both are better than either one alone. Also they are very efficient.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2007

Dr. C. Don Ford's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)