Ratings for Dr. Lydia C. Samples

Dr. Samples is AWESOME!!!! she is the BEST PCP that I have ever had,she is courteous,caring,listens to your concerns and doesn't have one foot out the door when she is talking to you like alot of the doctors here in Louisville. I told her about a horrible experience that I had with a general surgeon and her staff, she was OUTRAGED and found me another doctor and even got my appointment scheduled ASAP whereas the other surgeon staff never ever called me back.She is a delight and I recommend her to anyone who will listen and her staff is GREAT as well, some of the other doctors should take note because your staff could/will cost you patitients without us they have no job. I give heer a 5 STAR rating period!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

I trust Dr.Samples completely. My entire family sees her. If I moved out of the Louisville area I would continue to use her as my primary doctor. Looked for a good doctor for years, blessed to have found her. I recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Samples is awesome. She is so knowledgeable, friendly and compassionate. She is very easy to talk to and listens to all my questions. She spends as much time with you as you need to make sure you understand her instructions and to make sure she understands all your concerns and questions. I am so happy I found her!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2013

the only thing that i can say about her is awesome.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2010

Very personable and easy to talk to. Lydia is genuinely caring and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Dr. Lydia C. Samples's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)