Ratings for Dr. Karen J. Langness

I had my first visit a couple of months ago to establish a doctor. I had heard how great the doctors and staff was and they were under exaggerating. Dr. Langness was very sincere. She listened to everything I had to say. My wait was minimal and she didn't rush me through. I left the office with the feeling that I just visited a good friend whom happens to be a great doctor.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr Karen Langness is a horrible doctor. My information in my chart was never correct, staff was rude to patients and gossiped loudly in the front desk. Dr Langness NEVER checked my ears, throat or listened to my heart beat during routine check ups. Isnt this a normal occurence with most doctors? Yes, it is! She doesnt seem to know what she's doing, is very unorganized and doesnt consult well with medicines, side affects or anything else. Do not recommend this doctor AT ALL. RUDE, INCOMPETENT AND UNKNOWLEDGEABLE.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Staff complains in front of patients. I was given a refill for a med I no longer take. The list of meds in my chart is NEVER correct. No follow up after xrays or other testing.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2010

great

flag | Submitted February 17, 2009

Dr. Karen J. Langness's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)