Ratings for Dr. Barbara Schrodt

Physician spent time with me answering all my questions and provided information on my skin problem.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Zero bed side manner and not very good. I would recommend going to another practice altogether.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Excellent physician. It is a busy practice and advisable to schedule in advance, but I have not had any issue getting a faster appointment when truly needed. I transferred several years ago from another doctor because of long waits and "so-so" care. Dr. Schrodt is definitely worth the wait!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Waited in the waiting room for 1 hr and 30 min in exam room to see the doctor. Never offered an explanation as to the delay until AFTER I complained to the doctor (there was an urgent matter). Because I expressed my concern the Dr. Schrodt will not see me as a patient. Telling patients upfront works better than waiting to they get upset!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Excellent doctor. Worth the wait to see. Helpful and informative. Have recommended her to family members. She treated my skin cancers and discussed good skin protection and sunscreens.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Schrodt is very unprofessional and unpleasant. Do not schedule and appt with her.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

I started seeing Dr. Schrodt in 2005 my last year of high school.I suffered from terrible acne and she was effective in treating it. My complaint now is that it takes 2-4 months just to get an appointment. Then when you do get one you end up spending 2 hours in the office waiting...seeing her ...waiting again....checking out...waiting etc! Now that my acne has come back after my pregnancy I think I may see another doctor that can actually make an appointment in less than 2 months.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

Dr. Barbara Schrodt's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1995)

Harvard-Pilgrim