Ratings for Dr. Caroline T. Toll

Dr. Toll deserves all of the accolades she has received here. I was 40 minutes late due to inclement weather; she and her staff got me in anyways AND I was a new patient which takes more time. I did have to wait about 30 minutes but this was my own fault for being late. Once in with the Dr., she was wonderful, knowledgeable and very thorough. She spent as much time with me as I needed and didn't make me feel rushed. She put my mind at ease about a lot of issues I had concerns about. After trying two other in-network doctors, I finally and enthusiastically made Dr. Toll my primary.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr Toll was one of the best doctors that I've seen, she was knowledgeable, sweet, funny, and she listened to my concerns then addressed them, making sure that I understood her answers and my options. Highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Loves her job and is extremely good at explaining what is going on with you and what the current thinking is. I feel very lucky to have found her.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

Dr. Toll is absolutely wonderful. She listens, she is kind, always on top of of the most recent studies/advances/technologies happening in medicine, but she is not one to hold back tough truths about your health. I also know of several people in the Twin Cities that see her and love her just as much as I do. I always feel that I am getting the best possible care in her hands. If anyone is nervous or generally distrusting of doctors, I would recommend her to them, because the experience you're going to get with her is pretty different than most. I really cannot say enough positive things about her.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

I love this doctor. She knows everything and has the most hilariously direct bedside humor. I always feel comfortable going to see her. It's like stopping by to see a friend.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I have always had very positive experiences with Dr. Toll. She is extremely intelligent and can see the big picture and not just small disjointed parts like most doctors. As a result, she is usually able to find out what is wrong most of the time.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2010

Dr. Toll is fantastic! I have been to many many dr.s in my life and she is the only one who could explain my childhood illnesses to me. She is very intelligent yet able to speak to patients at their level rather than just medical terminology! I have been seeing her for 3 years now and every experience at her office has been great.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

I visited many doctors before I found Dr. Toll. She listens intelligently, asks good questions which are phrased in such a way and tone to elicit my most open-hearted response. She is curious and smart and kind and generous and funny. The best experience with western medicine I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2008

She really listened, and heard my concerns and then prescribed appropriate meds. She also referred to my partner as my "sweetie", which indicated a level of acceptance and understanding of the whole self. I would certainly recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2007

Extremely helpful, yet takes patient concerns and ideas very seriously. Genuine concern about patient's well-being.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2006

Dr. Caroline T. Toll's Credentials

• Univ Of Md Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21201 (Grad. 2002)

Avmed