Ratings for Dr. Lucinda L. Mundorf

DR. MUNDORF IS ONE OF THE MOST CONCERNED AND CARING DOCTORS I KNOW. SHE IS ALWAYS HELPFUL AND WOULD CALL PERSONALLY TO FOLLOW-UP ON CARE. I WISH DR. MUNDORF WAS CLOSER TO WHERE I LIVED BECAUSE I WOULD DRIVE A LONG WAY TO HAVE HER TREAT ME.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2010

Failed several times to recognize a patient's correct gender. How insulting!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2010

She was one of the most caring doctors I have ever experienced. Horrible that she has left Annapolis Internal Medicine. They need to get another female doctor fast. Most of the men there are quite lacking in bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2008

I have had an excellent relationship with her. So sorry to see her leave the practice.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2008

Dr. Mundorf is probably the best doctor I've met. Her compassion is outstanding and she's smart.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

I've seen Dr. Mundorf three times this year, and am impressed with her compassion and consideration. I am grateful for a Dr. who is attentive to my concerns and makes me feel important.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2006

Dr. Mundorf was very personable, and spent a lot of time with me to discuss the symptoms I was having. It's very unusual for a doctor to spend time with you and not make you feel rushed these days.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2006

Dr. Lucinda L. Mundorf's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)