Ratings for Haley M. Hendrix

She is the consummate professional, exceptional caring, extremely knowledgeable and while it may sound cliché she saved my life. During my annual physical she discovered an elevated PSA and personally took the time to call me inform me in a compassionate manner that I needed to get in and see her. She expressed her concerns for immediate action and had me in see a urologist as quickly as possible, she would have done it sooner if not for the extremely heavy patient load of the sole urologist assigned to the Langley hospital and that was outside her control. Due to her actions it was determined I did not have prostate cancer but did have testicular cancer and was treated immediately and currently undergoing an after surgery regimen. She contacted me several times to ensure I was on track and being treated and her staff is also extremely supportive and professional.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014