Ratings for Kelly L. Jernigan

This Physician's Assistant now works in San Diego, CA with Dr. Douglas Dobecki. She is rude, disrespectful, and treats patients like they are the scum of the earth. While my doctor was away for the holidays and she was the only one in the office, she decided to cut out early. I had an emergency and had to have her paged and when she called me she rudely said that I better have a d*mn good reason for bothering her "during her time off". When I explained my reason for calling, she told me it was a stupid reason and could have waited. I have been undergoing treatment for a crushed spine for over a decade and have NEVER been treated this way. She also continuously made errors on my prescriptions, which caused the pharmacy to be unable to fill them and I would have to keep going back to the office the same day for a new script, which is a hardship for me because this office is an hour away and traveling is very painful for me. Ever sine she began to work with Dr. Dobecki, his attitude also changed, and suddenly he began to treat me badly as well. I would avoid both doctors at all costs.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014