Ratings for Dr. Robert J. Blaskiewicz

If you have Dr. B as your OB, then you are a lucky one. I had a very long labor and I would have had a C-section without him. He came to deliver my son even when he wasn't on call and I only had minimal natural tearing without an episiotomy.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2010

Dr. B. practices evidence-based medicine and is more knowledgeable about the normal childbirth process than most OBs are (including my former OB). Unlike most OBs out there, he does not run his practice based on fear of what might go wrong during childbirth, and he still keeps maternal/fetal safety a top priority. I was extremely impressed with his punctuality as well as his respectful treatment of his patients. He makes one feel more like a peer than a patient.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2006

Dr. B takes time to answer every question. He is up to date on evidence based medicine. He is a prof at the medical school so he is always reading studies. I had a great vbac w/ his support. Highly recommend him. A real asset to St. Louis. There ARE a few great ob's out there.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2006

Dr. Robert J. Blaskiewicz's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)