Ratings for Dr. Kathy A. Banks

The number one dental implant oral surgeon in Ocean County!! no other oral surgeon has placed more implants than dr. Kathy Banks.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

A few years after my children had wisdom teeth pulled by Dr Banks i noticed she was doing Botox. I went in for a consult and had it done! She explained everything and was extremely gentle.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Both my children had wisdom teeth done by Dr. Banks. I've never met a more compassionate Doctor! You can tell she really loves her work. She followed up after the surgeries. The office staff felt with the insurance company and I didn't have too! Office staff was more than helpful.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2018

Dr Banks did oral surgery on my daughter. She was caring and called the orthodontist from the room to clarify what his plan was so that we were all on the same page. The visits were on time and I didn't feel like we had an excessive wait. I am not fond of their billing policies but in the end it was fine. I would recommend this doctor to others.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dealing with Dr. Bank's staff was an absolute nightmare. I have never had health professionals be so unhelpful and rude to me before like this in my life. This office requires 80% of the procedure payment the day of the surgery and I was told I would be reimbursed within a month or two after insurance was processed. After 4 months I was reimbursed a portion of what I paid, but 6 months later I was still fighting to get the entire payment back. When I questioned when I would be getting the rest of my reimbursement and the details about it, the office claimed I was given the rest of my money back and was not owed anything but could not provide the details of proof. Long story short, her office staff is beyond lazy, unprofessional, and unhelpful and the amount of back and forth I went through with this office was to try and fight for my money back was insanity. I would HIGHLY recommend going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

Dr. Kathy A. Banks

Dr. Kathy A. Banks's response
We are sorry you had a bad experience with our office and staff. Our office states that after insurance you will either receive a refund OR a bill depending how the insurance pays. We send out patient claims as a courtesy, we have no control of how long it takes insurance to process. If you could provide us with your name, maybe we would be able to help you out better.

Submitted April 18, 2018

Had an emergency today, called her office - and the Dr. was able to see me due to a cancellation.She and her staff were totally awesome - she found the problem and referred me to an Endodontist who specialized in root canal treatment - even scheduled the appointment for me! I would highly recommend this ethical dr. who exceeded my expectation.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Very professional and state of the art. Took care of us when visiting NJ on vacation. Awesome Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017

Dr. Kathy Banks is one of the most professional oral surgeons in the area. She was great with my daughter and made her feel at ease. Everyone is the office was kind and very helpful. I am glad we went in and tried her out even after reading the reviews. I HIGHLY recommend going to Dr. Banks for any oral health problems. She was awesome.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

I just a consultation at Dr Kathy A Banks office and her staff could not have been nicer. I have scheduled for my wisdom teeth and do not believe most of the reviews I have read. I am glad I did not believe the reviews and went anyway to see for myself. You should really see for yourself I had a great experience and everyone was very nice.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Not all staff were rude but front desk staff extremely unpleasant and not friendly I have worked in the health field for 20 years and if an office accepts insurance I have no idea how they get away with billing a patient 80% of their bill then saying we will reimburse you when your health coverage pays our office this seems wrong and my insurance company agreed.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

Dr. Kathy A. Banks

Dr. Kathy A. Banks's response
We are sorry you had a bad experience with our front desk staff. We take our patients feed back very seriously. We want you to know that we have replaced the front desk staff that you had issues with, and are hopeful that you will return to our office.

Submitted January 2, 2018

Dr. Kathy A. Banks's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

• Wisdom tooth extraction