Ratings for Jessica L. Dumais

I have been seeing Jessica Dumais as my regular PCP for over 2 years now. During that time I went through Cushing's Disease like symptoms and was at a loss of what to do as I had literally gained 100lbs in 3 months. She was always willing to sit for an hour or more to listen to my concerns and trouble shoot with me. I could literally call her up and ask her for a blood test I read about and she would order it for me. As i had been suffering with a multitude of symptoms for prolonged periods of time I did a lot of research and she was always willing to listen to my suggestions. *Not a lot of doctors or nurses are willing to let the patient tell them whatr they think is wrong.* I lost a baby last year and she literally hugged me for 10 minutes and we cried together because she has had fertility issues herself. Although the office often messes up my Rx's I love Jessica and couldn't imagine going anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014