Ratings for Dr. Thomas Bench

Dr Bench is a great doctor, very concerned about his patients and makes sure to put their mind at ease. He is very price comparable and his staff works great with Insurance companies. Also, the staff remembers faces and is always pleasant. I moved a half hour away and i'll stay do the drive to see them. They are amazing!!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

The best dentist and office I have ever been too! Professional and caring. Appts always on time and thorough job done. My whole family goes to this practice for many years and I do not have one complaint.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Excellent dentist with a wonderful staff, highly recommend them

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

I was 7 min late. Nobody at the desk so I had to wait several more min. A woman with short white hair appeared and asked my name. She then told me my appt was cancelled and when I tried to explain that I was only seven min and came all the way from EB she rudely cut me off and said you won't be seeing the dr today. No I'm sorrys. Won't be going back. Shame. I really liked the dentist but that is not how you treat people/patients

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Tom Bench overcharges!!! He was double the price of other dentists called.If you miss an appointment he charges you!Will not finish services unless he is paid in full before he's done with service.His staff is VERY unprofessional and dress like go go dancers and like Tom...RUDE...I wil NOT be going back!!!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2013

I have been Dr Bench's patient for over 7 years. He is a very skilled and compassionate Dentist! He has always been fair with his fees. Dr Bench once personally picked up my late husband and drove him to his office on a Sunday,to reattach a crown that had fallen out due to eating a caramel candy the night before. His staff have always been professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2013

Dr bench is a terrible dentist with poor bedside manner. He is extremely rough when working on your teeth. He also positions your head in an akward and uncomfortable position. In addition, he charges 50.00 for a missed or broken appointment. He then refuses to allow you to.make an appointment unless its the same day. He has very bad business practices are I would stay clear of this office unless you want a horrible experience. I will never return to this dentist, he lacks knowledge and over charges.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

the comments that It was going to be " I will never go to there again' , please fix it or better take the comment off, because I dont want to be cut somebodys bread money because of this comment.Thanks.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

newer go there ,dont know dr knowledge because didnt had, but technician cleaning damaged the tooth,after complain about it to dr, dr expeled with yelling.so scared and so sory for the tooth.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012