Ratings for Dr. Marthe Lagueux

Very helpful, told me things about myself that no other doctors had before.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2011

very caring and easy to talk to. completely non judging, very comprehensive facility ( x rays, blood test etc ). Our whole extended family goes there

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

Always listens to exactly what I say and makes suggestions to help. Never medicates if it isn't needed !

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

I have diabetes And when I would have an appointment, she never even checked my blood/sugar level.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2010

Refused to return my phone calls after inability to diagnose my problem. I have never experienced a more uncaring attitude with any doctor. I eventually found a competent physician on my own and was properly diagnosed with a brain tumor.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Excellent Doctor! When I moved to another state I asked her if she would think about moving there too! She is the best doctor! I wish there were more like her. She is always helpful. She listened and didn't rush.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Dr. Lagueux is one of the most caring, considerate and wonderful doctors I have ever known. She has a great bedside manner and seems to do everything within her power to aid her patients. She always has a lovely smile for me, even when I am crying in pain and feeling so hopeless and helpless due to my condition. I don't even think she realizes how much of a healing help her manner and concern is, along with her medical knowledge and application.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Marthe Lagueux's Credentials

• Univ De Montreal, Fac De Med, Montreal, Que, Canada (Grad. 1980)