Ratings for Dr. Kenneth E. Hansen

He is arrogant, rude and doesn't listen went in for appointment did not even listen to my chest for congestion, which I had did not look at my throat which was SORE, wrote 2 prescriptions and sent me on. He don't come in till 10:00/11:00 and leaves asap. I've never been to a physican if that's what you can call him quite like

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

Dr. Hansen recognized a condition that existed since childhood which was potentially deadly. surgery was conducted within a week and the condition is totally cured.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2013

I had a scheduled appointment at 10:00 am. He "arrived" at 10:45. Not much of a bedside manner. I went to establish as a new patient. Glad I wasn't feeling poorly. Switched to his wife in the same office. She is wonderful but no longer in the same office.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2011

Didn't listen to anything I had to say. Never asked why I was there. Talked the entire time and I said maybe ten words. I won't be back.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

great doc!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Kenneth E. Hansen's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)