Ratings for David S. Cofer

I was under nurse practitioner David Cofers care for over a year. The beginning he seemed knowledgable unfortunately He prescribed medication in which he has no clue what it does and unfortunately for over a year I was on medication prescribed by him. one session he left for me bruised for 5 days and then when I questioned him on some of his practices and medication prescribed to me by him and the problems I was having because of it he said there was no basis and he knew nothing about that..... thank goodness for the internet that's the only a education i had this office needs to be shut down its a pain clinic they do not know what they're doing and aside from being hospitalized because of his reckless behavior a lawsuit is nothing they need to be shut down immediately because there's no telling how many people he's hurting on a daily basis. I fully intend to make sure every available website anyway in all this position is noted and he's brought out and hopefully shut down.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013