Ratings for Dr. Joe T. Davis

great doctor! would recommend to a friend or family!!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Great bedside manner!! Very great doctor!! Will spend all the time needed to explain everything so you can understand it!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Davis is by far the best OBGYN in Bowling Green. His manner is a bit dry, but I think it is honestly because he is so studious. His staff is tip-top as well, an alert nurse quite literally saved my life as well as that of my son. She noticed I was a little "green around the gills" and asked about it. Turns out, I was headed into full-blown Toxemia. I delivered that night, 3 months early. Thanks to their foresight, I was able to get to a hospital with a neonatal ICU in plenty of time. Wonderful doctor, wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

Dr Davis is great. He is very knowledgeable and very kind. Sometimes you have to wait quite a while to see him but it is because he never rushes his patients and will answer any and all questions. He pretty much told me exactly how my pregnancy would go and told me how much my son weighed within 2 ounces just by feeling my stomach. I had a C-section and I was up and doing most everything within a week or two. I think he was as gentle as he could be during the surgery. He's a little old school and not up on things like Hypnobirthing and he's not into natural childbirth but he is an excellent doctor and he will try to let you have the birth you want as long as your health is not at risk. Very good doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2009

Dr. Joe T. Davis's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)