Ratings for Dr. Faeq Afridi

I had a worst experience with him as he gave me the estimate for 2 root canals every trip he ask me he will charge $350 and I was agreed but when I went for my root canal he said he needs a advance $250 for next visit when I asked him you didn’t mention me this thing before he said yes but now I want it and he start literally yelling fighting with me and also talk about my personal thing like I just went on vacation why I’m going again I told him this is not your problem I will come back to you for crown but he was not trusting me and keep yelling at me and left me after my tooth was numb he refused to do my root canal I literally requested to him even my tongue was numb and I was unable to talk I was talking with my hand language to the staff girls. Then he came and finish the root canal still I’m in shock how could any doctor dentist can behave like that with the patient specially when he didn’t mentioned it to me I’m still shocked. I would tell everyone not to please go to him I think he’s going through something.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2017