Ratings for Dr. Ihab Soliman, DMD

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

The experience at the office was pleasant, friendly and professional.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I was initially a bit nervous when Dr.'s. Lyden and Gorman left, I was telling a neighbor last night, I couldn't be happier. Dr. Soliman is a great replacement. I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2018

While there are some hiccups during the transition from Drs. Gorman and Lyden to Henrietta Family Dental, I am still happy with the services offered. Granted it is all new people in the office, they are all very friendly and competent. This is my second visit for normal cleaning/check-up.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2018

Does he take Medicaid/fidelis.. I can't find a good one to pull the rest of my teeth ( which are rotten). I can't find anyone who takes my insurance

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

Everyone I dealt with seemed cheerful and helpful. Satisfied with treatment received and my questions were address. Will recommend you.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2018

I was very happy with everything concerning my dental problems. My family had all had appointments for different services and each one told me they received quality care and treatment. My ten year old grandson told me he had no problems whatsoever. If he approved then I knew it was the place for me.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

I'm loving all of the much-needed technical improvements. From the text reminders about an appointment to features like this survey. They are welcome improvements. Dr. Solomon is a great replacement for Dr's Gorman and Lyden.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2018

I was not a current patient and was able to get an appointment in a timely manner, for issues I was having. This meant a great deal to me. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable as well. I generally get anxiety going to the dentist, which has caused me to put off going. Dr. Soliman didn't talk down to me or lecture me about the condition I'm in. He was understanding, which eased my anxieties some.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2018

I highly recommend Dr Soliman and staff, he redesigned my smile. I have more confidence now. The office staff and Assistants are fantastic

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Dr. Ihab Soliman, DMD's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Boston University (Grad. 2010)