Dr. Daniel P. Gay

Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Gay

I am in love with Dr. G. He saved my life. He is caring & very easygoing. I would & do tell everyone how great he is. He makes you feel comfortable .

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I've had a lot of surgeries because of cancer and this guy is by far the best in Bullhead City. I've found me a great surgeon. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

Instills confidence and answers your questions. Very professional. Would use and recommend again.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

What a great professional group of people i would use this very caring great doctor again if needed i highly recommend using him and his great staff

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Top notch service, care, punctuality and knowledge. Great bed-side manner. Very professional. Glad he is in Bullhead City. Ron & Terrie Stern

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Great experience. Dr. G and staff are professional,and informative. The family atmosphere in this office is the Best. I could'nt have been treated better. Highly recommended. What a caring group of people.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr.Daniel G is really very nice and friendly. He takes his time with you. I recommend him for any surgery. His staff also is very nice. Tabitha his medical nurse is the best.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

High caliber surgeon, from an rn that works in area. I see his outcomes. I chose him for my husbands surgery.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. G is a compassionate person who became an excellent surgeon. He really cares about his patients. He understood the fears that both my husband and I were feeling as I was facing surgery to remove a lump that may have been cancerous. He took the time for a biopsy to rule out cancer and save us 5 sleepless nights before the surgery. He also has an excellent staff that are helpful and kind. I highly recommend Dr. G if you are facing surgery!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

My experience with Dr. G and his staff was exeptional.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014