Ratings for Dr. Daniel P. Gay

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Great experience. Dr. G and staff are professional,and informative. The family atmosphere in this office is the Best. I could'nt have been treated better. Highly recommended. What a caring group of people.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Dr.Daniel G is really very nice and friendly. He takes his time with you. I recommend him for any surgery. His staff also is very nice. Tabitha his medical nurse is the best.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. G is a compassionate person who became an excellent surgeon. He really cares about his patients. He understood the fears that both my husband and I were feeling as I was facing surgery to remove a lump that may have been cancerous. He took the time for a biopsy to rule out cancer and save us 5 sleepless nights before the surgery. He also has an excellent staff that are helpful and kind. I highly recommend Dr. G if you are facing surgery!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

My experience with Dr. G and his staff was exeptional.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I can't say enough about how excellent this surgeon is in both his technical knowledge and expertise and his "bedside manner" is beyond reproach. His staff are a credit to a most excellent doctor. Due to my age (72)and health history, I was very concerned about this surgery and he relieved my stress, answered ALL my questions and saw me post-op in the hospital - a very welcome visitor. I am recommending him any chance I get. Sylvia Thompson-Sheler

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Daniel P. Gay's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've had a lot of surgeries because of cancer and this guy is by far the best in Bullhead City. I've found me a great surgeon. Highly recommended."

December 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Instills confidence and answers your questions. Very professional. Would use and recommend again. "

November 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "What a great professional group of people i would use this very caring great doctor again if needed i highly recommend using him and his great staff "

October 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Top notch service, care, punctuality and knowledge. Great bed-side manner. Very professional. Glad he is in Bullhead City. Ron & Terrie Stern"

August 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. Dr. G and staff are professional,and informative. The family atmosphere in this office is the Best. I could'nt have been treated better. Highl..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Daniel G is really very nice and friendly. He takes his time with you. I recommend him for any surgery. His staff also is very nice. Tabitha his medical n..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "High caliber surgeon, from an rn that works in area. I see his outcomes. I chose him for my husbands surgery."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. G is a compassionate person who became an excellent surgeon. He really cares about his patients. He understood the fears that both my husband and I were f..."

May 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. G and his staff was exeptional."

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough about how excellent this surgeon is in both his technical knowledge and expertise and his "bedside manner" is beyond reproach. His staff are..."

November 21, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was very impressed with Dr. G. He took such good care of me and checked on me every day after my surgery while I was in the hospital. He was very caring and c..."

October 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 72 years old and have been to many doctors all over our great country. The best I have ever been to is Daniel G and his staff. Better than the Mayo Clin..."

October 25, 2014