You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel P. Gay

Dr. Daniel P. Gay's Ratings

Top notch service, care, punctuality and knowledge. Great bed-side manner. Very professional. Glad he is in Bullhead City. Ron & Terrie Stern

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2904294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

Great experience. Dr. G and staff are professional,and informative. The family atmosphere in this office is the Best. I could'nt have been treated better. Highly recommended. What a caring group of people.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899764].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

Dr.Daniel G is really very nice and friendly. He takes his time with you. I recommend him for any surgery. His staff also is very nice. Tabitha his medical nurse is the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2893664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

High caliber surgeon, from an rn that works in area. I see his outcomes. I chose him for my husbands surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr. G is a compassionate person who became an excellent surgeon. He really cares about his patients. He understood the fears that both my husband and I were feeling as I was facing surgery to remove a lump that may have been cancerous. He took the time for a biopsy to rule out cancer and save us 5 sleepless nights before the surgery. He also has an excellent staff that are helpful and kind. I highly recommend Dr. G if you are facing surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817640].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2015

My experience with Dr. G and his staff was exeptional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2654822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

I can't say enough about how excellent this surgeon is in both his technical knowledge and expertise and his "bedside manner" is beyond reproach. His staff are a credit to a most excellent doctor. Due to my age (72)and health history, I was very concerned about this surgery and he relieved my stress, answered ALL my questions and saw me post-op in the hospital - a very welcome visitor. I am recommending him any chance I get.
Sylvia Thompson-Sheler

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628623].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. G. He took such good care of me and checked on me every day after my surgery while I was in the hospital. He was very caring and compassionate and genuinely cares about his patients. I had no doubts that I was in very good hands. I had to have an emergency gall bladder removal and Dr. G really helped to calm my fears and make me feel safe and comfortable. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2599472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

I am 72 years old and have been to many doctors all over our great country. The best I have ever been to is Daniel G and his staff. Better than the Mayo Clinic. Tabitha Mitchel his medical assistant is the best I have ever seen. If I owned a business I would hire her in a second. Thanks Again Bill Johnson

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2593657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2014

Doctor and his staff were friendly and professional. My surgery and care was handled properly and professionally from the beginning to a complete healing with no problems. I have, and will continue to highly recommend him and his office to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516728].votes_count ]]