Ratings for Dr. Jerimiah E. Mason

I recently struggled with a small bowel obstruction due to adhesions for close to 2 months. I was hoping to find a skilled laparoscopic surgeon due to probable surgical complications if I were to have an open abdominal surgery. I feel I lucked out when I was introduced to Dr. Mason! He actually listened to my concerns and offered various courses of action, including the pros and cons of each. Although the noninvasive laparoscopy turned into a dreaded open abdominal operation, I am thankful he was the one performing it. Unexpectedly a carcinoid tumor was found, foreboding future abdominal OP, which he will be part of. Unlike most doctors, he has portrayed a genuine care for his patients throughout each phase of care. I'd definitely recommend and refer anybody to Dr. Mason. He has been, hands down, the best surgeon I've come to know!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

Dr. Mason performed my boyfriend's gallbladder surgery and he was so thoughtful in explaining everything to us. Hopefully neither of us will have to have any surgeries in the future, but if so, it will be by Dr. Mason for sure!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Mason is a wonderful surgeon. He is the only surgeon I trust with my extensive health history. he is very thorough and very p[personable. I have and will recommend him to anyone I can.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Mason is an outstanding surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone. He advocated for my dad at the hospital to have surgery. The other md didn't want him to have surgery and my dad needed it right away. I am quite sure that Dr. Mason had a hand in saving his life.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

He is the best surgeon ever. I will defiantly go back to him if I ever need another surgery.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013