Ratings for Dr. Yu Liang

Had an appointment with dr.Liang. I'm not a picky person at all. All the time I'm a really patient client. Doctors loves me and say it's easy to work with me... This doctor was rude, unconfident and at the end she made me cry. I felt like she wasn't paying attention to me and my diagnosis. Additionally, I felt like she was a teacher and I'm a student... First at all, dr.Liang was late for 50 min (but how I mentioned earlier Im not a picky client and I was understandable)...she came in and about 10 minutes she asked me a questions and after she gave me a 3 typed page summary about my disease..wtf?..after she left me in the room without saying buy and didn't let me ask her questions how to treat my disease and in general she even didn't ask me how do I feel...OMG!!!...(never happened before) really, when she left my room I even didn't realize what happened...I came for help to treat my disease and left the room with a 3 typed page summary..oh .... I was trying to be strong and not to cry....but I couldn't :( I cried for about 15 min and all my day was broken :(( ....Thanks a lot to a secretary who worked there and who was so nice to me...Please, if you don't want to hurt yourself and if you need some help for treatment really!! STAY AWAY from horrible dr.Liang :( Avoid her!! Find another doctor!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2014