Ratings for Dr. Gina Cavorsi

Professional, empathetic and compassionate - all that one would hope for in a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Dr. Cavorsi mistook characteristics of my temperament and of my PTSD anxiety disorder as a manic episode because she was obsessed with portraying me as manic. Furthermore, she took less than a minute to attempt to convince me that i was in fact manic. She did not show that my mood was markedly (for me) elevated above my norm, or that my behaviors in the areas pointed out were above my norm. She was also discourteous, initially addressing me by given name despite insisting on her own title (I am a professional man), and taking a flippant tone with me to the point where I felt uncomfortable meeting with her at all. Dr. Cavorsi is a hospitalist. As such, she has no staff of her own. Therefore, rating the staff - who were excellent - would exaggerate Dr. Cavorsi's own practice rating.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014