Dr. David D. Buckland

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David D. Buckland

The first thing that struck me with my appointment was the friendly professionalism of the staff. Dr Buckland is one of the few I would recommend to anyone. He takes the time to correctly diagnose the problem, encourages questions, listens to you and does not jump to conclusions. He overruled a serious misdiagnosis made by another doctor, and found a problem that should have been caught in earlier consultations with another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Dr was great but no follow up phone calls at all from the office, and still none to this day

flag | Submitted August 1, 2014

Dr. David D. Buckland's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The first thing that struck me with my appointment was the friendly professionalism of the staff. Dr Buckland is one of the few I would recommend to anyone. ..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Buckland and his staff were very caring towards my mother. She actually likes to go to the doctor now!!"

January 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Buckland is the type of doctor that I will recomend without hesitation, very profesional, compasive and takes time to help their patients."

December 4, 2014