Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Kramer

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

We are so glad we chose Dr. Kramer! He is great with our son and he listens to mu concerns and answers all of my questions throughly. I would recommend him to everyone! :)

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Doctor Kramer is very nice and helpful and he's very respectful

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Knowledgable, Friendly, Caring, and Personable. Very thorough!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Very prompt and knowledgeable staff. Doctor listened to our concerns and very thorough with our child.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr. Kramer was the pediatrician on call at the hospital when I had my son. He is fresh out of med school but very smart and friendly. He paid special attention to my baby and noticed rapid breathing. He tried everything to figure out why my son was breathing fast before recommending a trip to the NICU just to be safe. It turned out to be nothing, but I'm glad Dr. Kramer cared & wanted to make sure my baby was safe. So now we are going to him for regular visits and I love him, he's very friendly and takes the time to answer every question and develop a relationship with parents and kids. I definitely would recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. Kramer is fantastic! He was very knowledgeable and explained everything in full detail. After my daughter's first appointment with him he let out his two puppies from his office so my daughter could pet them, which she loved. While scheduling her next appointment she was given a sticker and a hard cover book. We highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013