Ratings for Dr. Steven H. Rich

Dr rich is careless, he did a very poor job doing the cercomsission on my grandson, rite after he did it my grandson had to be rushed to the tooele intermountain emergency for accessible bleeding, dr rich modernized his penic and said he will be fine. My son took my grandson home home 30 minutes later he had to be rushed to emergency again for loss of blood again, and now because of dr Steven rich my grandson in now in primary children's hospital.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

My kids love him and actually look forward to their doctor visits. I never feel rushed in his office and they are pretty good about getting same day appointments when needed

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Rich is a good doctor, however I had to switch pediatricians because every time I took my baby for his check ups they were out of immunizations (isn't that one of the main reasons you take a newborn to the doctor?) The lady who gives the shots is extremely rough! My baby would ball for about 15 minutes after getting shots she would just jam the needles into his poor little legs. I have 2 older children and they never received shots like that before. Now that we have switched doctors my little man cries for about a minute after getting shots a bit gentler. If you would like to get a well child exam and immunizations in the same visit I wouldn't recommend this office.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014