Ratings for Dr. Michael Henry

Dr. Henry is the absolute BEST pediatrician. EVER! He NEVER gave up on my daughter. He ALWAYS had time for my questions, and concerns no matter how tired, or busy he was. He took time to describe in detail what he was going to do and how he was going to do it, all the while calming my fears and helping my daughter. Dr. Henry is my saving grace, without him I'm not sure where we would have ended up. I will ALWAYS be thankful to him, and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

I have two Autistic children and they love Dr. Henry . He is very nice and well mannered to my children and seems to understand their needs quiet well. The staff of nurses that he has are very professional but seem to lack the knowledge of Autism and could use some work in that field . The Doctor and staff have not give me many problems , the only difficulty I have had was with many Autism children that are on medicine for it, we have to have medicine every month for it and we went to pick up a prescription and the DR forgot to sign it . He left for the day when I returned upstairs so the next time I came into town the prescription had already expired.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014