Ratings for Dr. Nabil Farakh

I felt much better after the treatment and my shoulder pain almost gone after the injection.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I felt much better after the treatment. Thank you Dr Farakh

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

I had knee surgery by Dr Frarakh 3 weeks ago and already feel much better. The office is a little busy.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr Farakh was great. He resolved my problem after first injection. I recommend him strongly

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

I waited two hours to see this MD. He saw me for less than five minutes. He didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. He seemed distracted and disinterested. I had a X-ray done and I had to ask him about the results. It looks like a Medicaid mill with the office in the basement. He was the only MD there. People were all waiting a long time. Everyone there was told to go upstairs to get an X-ray and upon leaving they were all given instructions to get an MRI and do physical therapy upstairs and then come back and see him. Even his office staff felt bad that I was seen for so little time. I would never go back there and would discourage anyone from going to see him. If he bills me for more than 5 minutes of care which I'm sure he will I will challenge that and accuse him of insurance fraud.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

He didn't explain anything to me. I'm actually googling my diagnoses now. Also, he dictated that he did things and suggested things that he actually didn't. Felt like assembly line healthcare. He's not nasty but there's no concern. I felt like he wasn't listening to me because he needed to see the tons of patients waiting for him. They always overbook. Standing room only which is beyond uncomfortable when you can't stand due to pain. It's just a nasty place. All about quantity not quality.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015