Ratings for Dr. Sharon Patrick

My name is Karla and I have been a patient of Dr. Patrick since 1997.. Dr. Patrick is an amazing doctor and has answered all of my questions in Person and on the phone.. Her staff throughout the years have been questionable, but since my recent visit, her new staff is wonderful and compliments the doctor. I have referred friends and family and thy have all been pleased.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I have been with dr Patrick for several years and her previous staff was horrible but I have to disagree with the comment below her new staff was very helpful with insurance questions etc

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

I was a patient since 2007 and when I became pregnant in 2014 I really hoped she would be the doctor delivering my baby. However, Jessica in the office told me she accepted Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield but "forgot" to tell me she didn't accept Pathway Enhanced under the plan. Now I had to switch doctors and it took forever for this girl to get me my medical records. Dr Patrick was wonderful, even though the wait time was longer than usual 15-30 minutes or more some visits, I was comfortable with her but her employee is a complete mess. My husband liked her too but found that waiting time was longer than the time of the actual appointment. I had to call and make sure Jessica received my emails and she told me "oh it went to my junk folder" - Common sense is you check it when you are expecting email from a patient who never emailed you before. Incompetent.

Submitted January 29, 2015

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Terribly rude staff. Almost always an hour wait. Incredibly cold doctor. Anyone have a recommendation for a GOOD gyno in the city?

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

I had two pregnancies back to back and Dr. Patrick was the best. Unfortunately, with my first pregnancy I went into labor on a Saturday and she was out of town and an associate in her group delivered my daughter via c-section and she was great. The minute Dr. Patrick came back on that following Monday she went to see me at the hospital. My second pregnancy was twins (boy and girl) and she was the best. I would recommend Dr. Patrick to anyone, including my sister-in-law who just found out that she is pregnant. I would not trade Dr. Patrick for any other OBGYN. Her staff is super friendly and very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

I'm going to have to agree with the poster below me on this one. I also responded to that post. I had the most amazing experience with Dr. Patrick. I dont see how anyone could walk away from her or her staff uninformed because they ALWAYS answered all of my questions. At times my questions were probably a little crazy as well. During my first trimester I had to call her office manager at least 6 times about stuff I read on the internet! She helped me through it all. On my initial visit alone Dr. Patrick spent an hour with my husband and I and was just so personable. I am considered high risk and had a healthy pregnancy and a normal delivery of my healthy baby girl 6 months ago. I couldnt recommend her more than I already do.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

I felt rushed and poorly informed during and after every prenatal visit (first pregnancy) to Dr. Patrick. Worse, I had a terrible time getting anyone in the office on the phone the 3 times I called with questions and concerns - it often took a day for someone (always a receptionist; never a doctor) to get back to me. The final straw was when I called feeling weak and faint at 33 weeks and - without asking followup questions - the office told me that someone would call me back in "two or three days." I switched doctors that day and am very grateful that I won't have to deliver with anyone in this practice.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2010

Great Doc. delivered two of my babies and twice advised against C sections. In the 10 years of going to her I know for a fact she never took medicare. I asked about that for a friend of mine and she told me she never and would never take that insurance. That was just last year.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2009

said she took Medicare, made me pay up fromt, refused to submit form, no matter how many requests. So, no coverage.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2009