Ratings for Dr. Omer Gal

I had arrived at PCVI at 10:53am, and hasn't been seen by dr Gal until noon. She diagnosed me with conjunctivitis, and said I should miss work due to it being contagious. This I understood. I have been sick with bronchitis for over a month, which she knew. I have missed a lot of work due to it, so when she said I should miss work I began to cry. I wiped my tears with a tissue and dr Gal scolded me and said now I would probably get infected in both of my eyes. She could have left it at that, but instead she proceeded to tell me conjunctivitis is so contagious she would have to disinfect the office I was in from top to bottom and reiterated that I had just contaminated my other eye by wiping my eyes with a tissue. The lecture was enough to shut me down. I have to miss another week or so of work, after being sick with bronchitis, and I had to cancel my much needed mental health appointment which was scheduled the same day I saw dr Gal. I will tell everyone I know who has eyes not to visit this practitioner.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015