Ratings for Dr. Kathryn B. Grande

This physician is terrible. I have never left an appointment so upset. I work as a medical assistant and know how things should go. I went for an annual exam with a couple of questions and concerns and the expectation that I would be able to get a ver safe anti-nausea medication refilled. Dr. Grande is VERY new and inexperienced. She put the speculum in and THEN went to get all of her supplies ready and left me there. She refused to refill my one medication and told me I should see a family doc. This was my one annual a year covered by my insurance. She fought me on having any screening blood tests done and I had to explain to her that these are covered by my insurance and I have had them done every year--she wanted me to go to a family practice for that as well. I feel like it was a waste of my time and my money. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014