Ratings for Dr. Darrah D. Curiale

Dr Curiale was a pleasure. We couldn't have been happier with her. A first baby can be very stressful. She was professional, informative and two steps ahead. Very thorough and precautionary. I'd highly suggest Dr Curiale.... and my wife would too.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr Curiale has the worst bedside manner. When I went into labour, she was on call and she was my doctor. By the time i got in the hospital, she had an emergency c-section but after she her shift was over, she didn't even bother coming by to just tell me she is leaving for the day. And no doctor came to check on me for several hours! Even the next 2 days after my delivery she didn't bother stopping by to see her own patient and I know from the nurses that she was in the hospital. She also didn't read my previous medical report about my c-section which alerted another doctor about not trying vbac. She never pointed this out when talking about delivery this second time.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014