Ratings for Dr. Alexandre K. Eaccarino

Dr. Eaccarino took the time to talk to me. I have been smoking 34 years. He is the first Dr.who took the time to tell me what is doing to my body. That day I stopped smoking. Two weeks .thank you. I have never had a Doctor who explained every step of the physical and gentle like Dr. Eaccarino. Thank you. ??

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Seems very informative and sincere in wanting to help the patient. As some of the other reviewers stated it's good that he accepts Medicaid because it's difficult to find a doctor or establishment in the medical field that is keen to accepting that type of insurance. I didn't feel any less of a patient more or less.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. E is very knowledgeable, he was able to diagnose my problem and schedule the surgery needed quite quickly. His bedside manner is very laid back, making it very easy to talk to him about any problems you might be having.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

De Eaccarino is a very kind, caring, nice Dr and I do refer anyone to him! Thank you

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I loved working with Dr. Eaccarino. He was so kind and concerned with my daughters medical issues. He makes you feel very comfortable and trustworthy. He is very knowledgeable and listens to what is wrong with your health and finds away to treat it.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2014

He was very helpful to me and made me feel very comfortable! I am new to the area and I wanted to find a doctor I can trust. He sat down with me before my exam and talked to me about all of my concerns. I feel like I have found a good doctor and I am excited about starting a family soon!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

Only one word:Excellent! OK,in 60 words or less--I moved to Georgia 4 months ago to be near my children. I developed a problem and was referred to Dr. Eaccarino by my new primary physician. Within the first minutes of meeting Doctor E I felt relaxed, safe and in caring, and compassionate hands. Dr. E, his staff and the Fulton Hospital experience was reassuring, comforting, easy,& friendly. At a recent visit with Dr, Martiny, my primary,I was attended by a nurse from Dr. E's office. Now, how is that for providing & establishing a confident, warm & family feeling with your medical team? It is..Excellent!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013

I just started going to Dr. E & his staff! They are very kind,loving,and professional people. Most of all they CARE! I LOVE this about them, and would recommend them to all I come in contact with that needs a OBGYN. Dr. E and his staff further let me know that there's practices that still CARE!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

Dr. Eaccarino and staff were very competent, and took the time to talk with me and explain procedures. Friendliness was welcomed, and exceptional.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2013

Loved the staff. Very friendly and helpful. Dr. E is awesome. Look forward to continuing my visits in his office during my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013