Ratings for Dr. Mary Mahoney

I was very nervous about having my endomitrium biopsy but Dr. Mahoney came in and right away, I felt relieved to have her do the procedure. She was caring, smart and swift. But in a good way swift. If my biopsy comes back and I have cancer, she will be my Dr. 100% pleased!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

I saw another OB in office but she was on call and delivered my son. Very professional, caring, & kind. I will say that I do work in the medical field and have seen her interact with many patients. She does tell it like it is, very down to earth.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2008

Complete snob. She'll make her decision and if you dare question it, you'll suffer the consecuences. More over, she's uterly unprofessional, kindergarden kids have a clearer notion of their role. In particular she showed a complete inability to deal with, and help us deal with, unexpected circumstances during our birth. Don't have a birth with her unless you want to take orders and have your belly split into pieces.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2008

"forgot" appointment; didn't seem to know what she was doing; didn't disclose possible effects of chlomid; didn't do any tests to check effects of chlomid; didn't do any fertililty tests; first insemination caused three days of bleeding; clinic didn't disclose full costs of procedures; Health Partners covered some of the procedures for more than a year,then reneged on payments and sent six months of bills back to clinic to collect from patient at once. There are better places to go for infertility that cost nearly 80 percent less than this doctors clinic associated with the U of M physicians and Fairview Hosp.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2007

She was very knowledgeable about my hysterectomy; insisted I come back with a list of questions before consenting to the surgery as I was a new patient. She was pretty sure of what she was going to find during the surgery and she was right. Her follow-up was excellent and I see her for my yearly check-up -- would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Ignored me when I told her my symptoms were severe, and made obvious mistakes that had serious negative consequenses for my body. After which, she told me that she doesn't feel guilty, because she is 'a human being and human beings make mistakes'. She may brag to her patients about her medical school degree, but in my opinion she is unfit to be a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Mary Mahoney's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1997)