Ratings for Dr. Diana Saari

Dr. Saari did an excellent job with my surgery. I trusted her knowledge and it made everything easy. Quick decision making-she laid out all the options and gave me information to make an informed but quick decision. The surgery went well, minimal scaring, quick recovery, quick follow up. Didn't need an OBGYN after that. She is very knowledgeable. Even if her bed side manner may not appeal, trust her knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I have been a long time patient with Dr. Conrad. I feel utterly welcome every time I go into the office. Their staff is extremely helpful and Dr. Conrad always does provides top quality service.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr Saari is wonderful! Had been told that I may nver have a child. Dr Saari took the time to explain what I needed to do and maintained excellant care through my high risk pregnancy. I recommend her always!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Dr. Saari and her collegues are wonderful! They were very understanding and helpful. I had a complicated pregnancy and they assured and cared for me all the way through. I now have a healthy, beautiful baby boy and many of the health issued I had that made getting pregnant difficult, have subsided.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

I had a complicated pregnancy after IVF, and she made it very clear that she judged me, advising against future any pregnancy when other doctors have since assured me that my complications were due to my being pregnant with multiples. She was often dismissive, very intense and brusque, and refused to give information about what the future might hold. I got the impression that she was very concerned about liability, and while I have some sympathy for her there, other doctors were a lot more willing to treat me like an intelligent person and share studies and research with me. She often contradicted the other doctors in the practice without sharing why, leaving me confused and upset after every visit with her. I do suspect she knows what she's doing medically, maybe even very well, but her bedside manner could certainly use some work.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

Made many, many irresponsible mistakes. Saw her at six weeks and didn't take a health history until 4.5 months into pregnancy. Lost 24 hour urine test sample (1 gallon!), didn't write down results of 3 hour glucose test - I therefore had to repeat both. Called 1.5 hours AFTER I had JUST SEEN HER to ask why I hadn't been in for awhile (I never missed a single appt.) and called me by my name - she can't even recollect a patient she has been seeing for five months from hour to hour. There were even more serious errors than listed above - would definitely advise against seeing her.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2007

Doesn't respect patients, irresponsible, tried to hide her mistakes from other doctors.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2006

Dr. Diana Saari's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1996)