Ratings for Dr. Igor N. Bedarev

I have never had such an issue with a doctor turning in FMLA paperwork to my HR department IN MY LIFE. He refused to sign it until my lungs were clear, then he conveniently went on vacation when I was supposed to go back to have him re-check my lungs. When I finally got an appointment, he blamed me for not seeing him sooner to get the paperwork turned in. He then LOST my papers and acted completely inconvenienced when I told him I expected it to be turned in the next day, considering it was already late. Not only that, but he didn't even FAX them the next day! On top of that, we had previously talked about me getting a referral for a sleep study, but the last time I went in, he had no idea what I was talking about because he hadn't put anything in my chart about it. Then he acted irritated when I pressed the issue, as I'm concerned that I stop breathing at night. Wouldn't that be a top priority to deal with? The only saving grace in this entire situation is that his nurse, Oksana, is an absolute sweetheart. She was so helpful and concerned when we were unable to locate my paperwork. She even stayed 30 minutes past her shift so that I could fax another copy to her. She always has a smile on her face when she greets you, and it was much needed after I had to deal with Bedarev.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014