Ratings for Dr. Aaron J. Vaughan

Original diagnosis fourth metatarsal break. This doctor told me to start walking in shoes 6 weeks later and when i did it felt like my foot broke again. He tried to tell me I had bursitis. I had my husband insist on an MRI which turned out I had not one but three broken toes. This was after 6 weeks in a boot. He gave me no weight bearing status on it and I had to ask if I needed to come back. Now I am in a boot for another 6 weeks probably and I dont know if those are original breaks or new breaks from after he told me to start walking again. I had to ask him for physical therapy and he was hesitant. I had to call and ask what weight bearing was on it.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Dr. Vaughn demonstrated more in depth knowledge about my knee problem than those Doctors that I had seen before . I have to rate him tops on helping me.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

He is wonderful!!! Very personable, caring, very thorough! Had first visit today and I feel I've found the best doctor ever and I have been working, myself, in healthcare for 20 years! Love him!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014